- Yellow polo shirt (school office)
- Green sweatshirt (school office)
- Green Fleece (school office)-this is optional
- Grey Trousers/shorts/skirt
- Green and white summer dress
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Green or grey tights
- Grey/white plain socks.
- White T Shirt
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms
- Green PE Kit bag (school office)
- Packed lunch box (small lunch box)
- Green school book bag with shoulder strap
Avonmore School Uniform t-shirts and sweatshirts can be purchased at the school office in the afternoon between 3 and 4 pm. School uniform should be clean, comfortable and marked with your child’s name.
Jewellery can be hazardous to the health and safety of your child and others; children with their ears pierced should only be wearing stud earrings. Parents are asked not to send their children to school wearing jewellery; this includes necklaces and rings. In any event the school will not take responsibility for any that is worn and/or lost.